Saturday 29 February 2020

Berlin at Night








It has been over a month since I last posted anything on here and it hasn't been because I have nothing to blog about, mainly I have not been very interested in posting. February has passed rather slowly and during the school holidays Alessio and I went to Berlin.

It was the first time for Alessio and I think he enjoyed it, hard to tell these days. We did lots of walking as usual and as usual I took lots of photos. I wish I had taken more of Berlin at night, but I like the ones I took.

I enjoyed seeing the East Side Gallery and will show the different murals, on another post. They were all very interesting.

Well that is it for now, next weekend I am going to London, to see my sister and mother. We have planned lots of things to do and see. This was our mother`s 70th birthday present. We planned it all has a surprise and she was quite happy with it.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment