Friday 10 April 2020

Casa Vicens, Barcelona

















Hello everyone, hope you are all somehow coping with these circumstances we are in at the moment. Now that I am at home for a while, I decided to get back in the blogging world, we will see how long it lasts.

Back in early December I went to Barcelona and one of the places I visited was Casa Vicens, this place is just beautiful. Built by Antoni Gaudi, between 1883 and 1885 as a summer home for the Vicens family. It is his first masterpiece, it is simple astounding. The colourful tiles, stained glass windows, doors, and walls are beautiful. It also has  a small cafe too. I would recommend a visit to Casa Vicens if you ever go to Barcelona.

As I mentioned above, I am on two weeks holiday. Alessio and I were supposed to be flying to Miami and then going on a cruise. But it looks like we should get it all refunded at some point in time.

To pass the time it looks like I will be reading, watching TV, going for walks by the lake and not much else.

Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment