Monday 22 October 2012

Lake Zurich Trail - Section 10


This is the last post of my walk around Lake Zurich, in fact Alessio and I did this hike last autumn. The last section is from Küsnacht to Zurich - Burgwies which takes 7.8km and takes just under 2 hours.

As you can see from the photos we had a wonderful day for it, starting in the Küsnachter ravine we came across lots of ponds with reeds and bushes. We stopped for a while at one of the ponds, it was a busy place with people picnicing, kids running around or like us just sitting and enjoying the view.

Alessio spotted a playground where we always have to stop for a bit, then we carried on through more forest and lovely scenery until finally we reach the outskirts of Zurich.

Once in Zurich we caught a tram into the centre, so now I will have to look for a new hiking route to follow. Especially one that I can bring Alessio with me, so not too difficult, if anyone knows of some ideas they are welcome to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment