Monday 11 February 2013

Shop Signs















One of the interesting things about walking around old parts of cities are that often the shop signs literally stand out for you to gaze upon. The first 8 photos are in Zurich and the area behind the Niederdorf, the signs are not just for shops but for bars, restaurants and galleries. I like the hat sign and the old train engine which  is actually a very small restaurant.

The next 6 photos were taken yesterday in Zug, it was a beautiful sunny, cold day, Alessio and I went for the afternoon. There were two oldish streets where I saw the signs, I like the one with the old fashioned weighting scales.

Which ones do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Love these. I never focused on the signs but I tried to get photos of every fountain I saw.

    ReplyDelete