Thursday 8 September 2016

An Afternoon in Lucerne













Lucerne is always a lovely city to visit and this time I decided to visit the Richard Wagner Museum. It is roughly around 30mins walk from the main station and a rather nice one by the lake. The museum will not take long to visit, the lower floor has furniture, ornaments and music scores and information about the rooms. Upper floors had an exhibition, which was okay and since it was all in German it did not hold my attention. A nice cafe outside if you feel the need for refreshments.

Afterwards I walked back into the centre and walked around the old part, it has such lovely buildings and was very busy. I looked for a cafe for a short break and cool beer, afterwards returned to Zurich. All in all a nice afternoon and good to get away from Zurich even for a short time.

This weekend I am off to Geneva with my parents, we will go with the train so will get plenty of reading done. What is everyone else up too this weekend?

Enjoy the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment