Monday 14 November 2016

October Reading List




Hello folks, hope you all had a great weekend! I did not do much just trying to get rid of a sore throat and a cough.

Anyway time to do the October reading list and I got through 9 books and the major reason for this was because as you may remember I was off work due to my foot.

I will just list the books and say if I liked it or not since there are so many!

Death of a Demon by Anne Holt, I am not reading them in order but still a good series to check out.

A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson, I did prefer the first book, although this book is not a sequel, it is about the brother this time.

Dead Men`s Bones by James Oswald, this one was set in partly in Fife Scotland which was what drew me to it.

Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear, one of the latest books in the series about Maisie Dobbs. I like this character a lot and will try to read earlier ones in the series.

Journey Under The Sun by Keigo Higashino, I really enjoyed this crime novel set in Japan. I would really recommend it.

Jar City by Arnaldur Indridason, this crime novel set in Iceland I really enjoyed too.

The Husband`s Secret by Liane Moriarty, this is a good novel and should not take long to read.

Summer by the Lake by Erica James, also a good novel, set in England and Italy.

How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry, any novel set in or around a bookshop will always one I want to read.

For my reading challenge I got two more countries Japan and Iceland, not doing so bad and will carry on for next year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment