Friday 10 February 2017

January Reading List




In January I got through 9 books and you may be wondering how on earth did I manage that! Well instead of watching TV in the evenings I just decided to read my books and my weekends without Alessio were not so busy so I read also.



The Girl with a Clock for a Heart by Peter Swanson

The Birdcage by Clive Aslet

Tread Softly by JJ Marsh

The Sea by John Banville

On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan

Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich

1222 by Anne Holt

The Catalyst Killing by Hans Olav Lahlum

The Ice Child by Camilla Lackberg


I really enjoyed The Birdcage, 1222, The Catalyst Killing, The Ice Child, Tricky Twenty-Two and Tread Softly.

For my reading challenge the two books were The Birdcage and The Sea, both were new authors for me beginning with A and B. I will not necessarily go through the challenge alphabetically, as I have already done the letter T as I got the book from the library.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment