Sunday 23 April 2017

March Reading List


So it is nearly May already and better get up my reading list for March before my holiday starts! I got through 5 books, a bit less than the last couple of months!

The Girl in the Spider`s Web by David Lagercrantz, a continuation of the Stieg Larsson novels.

The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild

The Breakdown by B A Paris

A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly, this is a young adults book.

The Book of Lost and Found by Lucy Foley, this was my favorite of all. Set in England, Corsica, Paris and New York.


Some links to check out!

I do like seeing different types of architecture!

Yesterday saw many marches around the world for science and here are some great signs!

Some ideas for cheap holidays!

I have visited Portugal quite a few times but there is still lots to see and do!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment