Monday 11 December 2017

365 Photo Challenge Days 339 to 350

Day 339: Tuesday 12th September - Not sure where this is now!

Day 340: Wednesday 13th Sept - Yellow week in my class

Day 341: Thursday 14th Sept - Goodbye meal with my parents

Day 342: Friday 15th Sept - Made by my father

Day 343: Saturday 16th Sept - Dinner time!

Day 344: Sunday 17th Sept - Junker Farm visit

Day 345: Monday 18th Sept - Gourds as deco

Day 346: Tuesday 19th Sept - Interesting book!

Day 347: Wednesday 20th Sept - Green week in my class

Day 348: Thursday 21st Sept - New flower planted!

Day 349: Friday 22nd Sept - Sleeping beauty!

Day 350: Saturday 23rd Sept - Evening meal out with the ladies

So this is the penultimate post for the 365 photo challenge and thank God I say and probably you too!! Since then I have only taken pics when I was away in October and I am glad to have a rest from taking photos to be honest.

The snow came at the weekend and Alessio had fun on Sunday morning playing in the garden with some friends. I made a baileys tiramisu on Sunday with help from Alessio to take to a friend`s home for afternoon eating! I must say it was quite tasty!

There is not much happening during this week, which I am quite happy about. Last week we saw the musical Wicked and we both really enjoyed it very much. I would recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment