Friday 9 March 2018

Wädenswil Fasnacht Parade











Fasnacht/carnaval is over for another year and as usual I did not see anything except the kid`s parade in Wädenswil. We go every year with most of the kids in our daycare and it is always a lot of fun and this time was no exception. In fact all the kids really enjoyed themselves, a few thought it was rather loud (yes it was) and they got tons of sweeties to take home.

Not much as been happening and thankfully the extremely cold weather of last week has gone and we got a glimpse of spring this week for a few days.

I have been buying a lot of books lately along with my fellow book friends, we all went tiny bit mad on Saturday. I bought 8 in fact but 5 of then were 2ch each so I don´t mind at all. There is a very good second hand book store very near to Bahnhof Enge, with a huge section of English books.

I also went to see the movie Red Sparrow which I didn`t really enjoy too much, as it was so violent (for me anyway). I did like Jennifer Lawrence, just not the movie!

This weekend won`t see much happening at all, Alessio will go and play with a friend and on Saturday evening will be having fondue. There seems to be nothing at the cinema for Alessio to see at the moment which is a shame!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment