Friday 24 May 2019

A Few Days In Singapore

















When I returned from New Zealand, I had booked a free two hour tour of the city, as I thought I would not be returning here ever. But as it turned out I did come back to the city at the beginning of this year.

This time I stayed for one night in an amazing hotel which I already did a post about. There was enough time to relax and walk around the city and see all the wonderful buildings. I was here with my friend Arlene and it was the tail end of our trip which had taken us to Malaysia and Indonesian.

I had booked us for afternoon tea in The Fullerton Bay Hotel which was quite stunning and the afternoon tea was also good. In the evening we walked around the area with Marina Bay Sands Hotel in the background. For me seeing Singapore at night is the best and I was in awe of the buildings in this area.

The next day we jumped on one of these tour buses just to see more parts of the city, then we returned to our hotel, I met up with the mother of one the children who had been in my class 5 or 6 years ago. It was great to see Mariette and of course her daughter Jamie. I had seen them both last when we visited Hong Kong.

We hung out at the hotel for a while longer and headed to the airport for our very late flight back to Zurich. It was a lovely end to our fab holiday.


Hope you all have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment