Saturday 25 January 2020

Rome in July

Colosseum




Roman Forum

Roman Forum

Victor Emmanuel  II





River Tiber



Piazza Navona


Borghese Gallery and Museum


Last summer I visited Rome with my friend Arlene and it was my fourth visit to the city. Suffice to say it is the last time I will go there in the summer. Yes I knew it would be hot but it seemed to be hotter than usual.

We saw the outside of the Colosseum, we walked by the Roman Forum, saw the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, Piazza Novona, Piazza del Popolo, Borghese Gallery and Museum and Campidoglo. This was lots of walking and stopping for refreshments.

My next trip will be to Berlin in February, which I am looking forward to, Alessio hasn't been before so will be planning stuff that hopefully he will like.

Enjoy your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment