Sunday 23 October 2011

A Weekend in Alsace

Last weekend Alessio and I went to visit a good friend of mine Alison, who lives in a small town in France, Hirsingue. We have visitied numerous times but this time marked the fact that I drove myself, the drive itself went well. Hirsingue is only about 50 mins from Basel in a region of France called Alsace. I have been many times to this area it is very interesting and lots places to see and things to do.Sunday afternoon Alessio went for a short walk around the town with the main reason to find a playground, but alas it was closed.




A charming river flows through the town!


Alison has horses, a pony and 3 dogs, sadly I did not take a photo of them, but sufficed to say I can just about cope with them without breaking out in sweat!
Monday morning we drove back to Zurich, thanks again to Alison.

No comments:

Post a Comment