Wednesday 11 January 2012

365 Photo Challeenge Days 291-299

Tuesday 6th December - Day 291

We bought a Gritibanz from the bakers for breakfast.
Wednesday 7th December - Day 292

A walk in the woods near work where this statue is situated.
Thursday 8th December - Day 293

A decoration in kilchberg.
Friday 9th December - Day 294

A flower shop in Zurich, always lovely things to buy!
Saturday 10th December - Day 295

The cafe in Kilchberg lots of lovely food to eat.
Sunday 11th December - Day 296

The wreath on the door of my neighbour.
Monday 12th December - Day 297

Christmas lights in Zurich!
Tuesday 13th December - Day 298

Taken from the restaurant next to my work.
Wednesday 14th December - Day 299

On the library window!

I am quite behind in my photo challenge but hopefully now will try to catch up. I finish this challenge mid February and am glad as taking a photo each can be quite challenging!

2 comments:

  1. wow Emma, nice shots!!

    I love the statue, where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on the Au penisula where we go walking often with the kids from my work. It is a really lovely place to walk around.

    ReplyDelete