Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas Markets Nuremburg

I hope everyone had a great new year, I wanted to post these photos in December, but I found out I had no more space to upload photos. I eventually bought more storage space then I went to Scotland so only now I can do this post. The first weekend in December I went to Nuremburg with Aimee, we both really liked walking around the Christmas markets the only thing missing was snow!





The stalls were selling food, drink, candles, lights, wooden houses and other things which I cannot remember just now. We liked drinking Glüewein while wandering around the stalls, it did start to rain but we still enjoyed yourselves.




Afterwards we found this cool looking square, and a cute but very small bar where we settled down for a few glasses of prosecco to help warm us up!

So I wish everyone a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment