Monday 12 June 2017

May Reading List



In May I got through 7 books, I forgot to take a photo of one of the books. I got three books for my reading challenge.

The Gustav Sonata by Rose Tremain, I suppose I was interested in this novel as it was set in Switzerland. It was okay but it did not grip me so much!

The Hidden Assassins by Robert Wilson, is set in Seville and it about a bomb going off in an apartment building. This is the series with Javier Falcon and it quite enjoyed it!

In A Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware, I really enjoyed this book, it is quite a gripping who done it! It keeps you on the edge all through the novel.

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen, this is not my usual type of book, but I did enjoy it a lot that I have bought the second book. Emma Watson seems to be interested in this series too!

My Mother`s Shadow by Nikola Scott, there is lots of drama in this novel and I really liked it!

Moskva by Jack Grimwood, set in Moscow and it is a gripping thriller!

Nocturnes by Kazuro Ishiguro, are five short stories set in different places!


For my reading challenge which is to read a new author by going through the alphabet, I am not doing this alphabetically.

I got three books in May they were:

In A Dark Dark Wood (W)
The Queen of the Tearling (J)
Nocturnes (I)

So far I have got through 13 letters, I will make a post about all the books when I am finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment