Thursday 24 November 2011

D for Doors

Now for the letter D and to be honest I like to take photos of doors, sometimes they can look lovely and interesting. Except for the last photo all the doors were taken in Zurich one Sunday afternoon and more or less in the same area. It is nice to wander around when you can enjoy and time is not an issue and really look at your surroundings. The last door is from Ferrette in Alsace which I visited in October.





The letter E, F and G I know what I will do but the letter I is a bit of problem. Any ideas! Greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Ice!!!!! :) Surely it will be cold enough soon for the lake at Au to freeze over? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny I thought of ice cream, but not actually ice, yes by the time I get to the letter I am sure it will be icey. A good suggestion, thanks!

    ReplyDelete