Monday 20 August 2012

July Books and Films

More than half way through August, I realized that I had not written about the books and films for July. So here goes for the films I saw only 3 for some reason and 2 of those were kids films.

I saw with Alessio Ice Age 4 and The lorax, both good as kids films go, and then I saw The Amazing Spiderman. I really enjoyed this new version of Spiderman and like Andrew Garfield who play Peter Parker!

I read 7 books in July, I was on holiday so had the time and some were short so here goes. First was called Full Tilt by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes.

Then I read The Single Girl`s To-Do List by Lindsey Kelk, a chic lit book but I liked it.

Then in a trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater I read Shiver and Linger the first two, this has to do with wolves.

Then along with most women I read the first two books in the Fifty Shades trilogy (enough said).  And finally I read Marriage Plot by Jeffery Eugendies which I really enjoyed.

So far August is not been a busy month for films or books, but that is for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment