Monday 12 May 2014

Animals Galore!



Wild cat


So cute!! Red Panda


Hello!!



Right I am off to eat my dinner!



Over the last few months I have visited Zurich zoo and Langenberg Animal Park, on all these occasions it has been lots of fun!

The bear is in the animal park and we were lucky to have seen him twice, normally he is a bit shy. The second visit he decided to go swimming much to the delight of the onlookers! He is definitely my favorite animal in this park.

The wild cat is always very tricky to find but we did manage to spot him both times, hidden among the greenery in his area.

The foxes were all out and very busy running around and exploring there field, to be honest I think that this was the first time I have ever seen foxes. And then one found something to eat!

The snow leopard was fast asleep we were there, but is was great to see one anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment