Friday 27 October 2017

Flea Market in Zurich














The flea market in Zurich is situated at Bürliplatz and there are many stalls to check out. They range from clothes, jewelry, cutlery, plates, cups, books, toys, paintings, furniture, boxes and much more. I often wonder if the sellers make a lot of money or they just enjoy meeting with the other sellers and having a fun day out! It is usually during the summer months maybe earlier if the weather is good I suppose. There is always lots of people looking, when I am there I usually go to the book stalls (surprise).

This weekend I am having a Halloween party, I have bought decorations and we had lots from last year. Alessio is quite excited about it and will be keen to help decorate. My friend Hannah is making Halloween cupcakes, already looking forward to them! I hope to make pumpkin pie, yum! I have completely forgotten about a costume though! I do have a witch hat, yes it is not much I know!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment