Wednesday 25 April 2018

A Cafe in Riga









Just under two weeks ago Alessio and I had a long weekend in Riga, on our first day there we visited this cafe. I had promised to find someplace that sold ice cream and then we happened upon this delightful cafe! Alessio was quite happy to go in so we did! In the end he didn`t want ice cream as the many cakes on sale were just amazing.

The cafe also made it`s own chocolate which also looked delicious, so on our last evening we went back and got some to take home. In fact we still have some left so hopefully my parents will be able to taste some as they arrive very soon!

As I just mentioned on Friday my parents are coming to visit us for just over one week. Alessio and I are both looking forward to it. We have a few trips planned but otherwise we will be staying at home and going into Zurich.


No comments:

Post a Comment