Saturday 18 August 2018

June Reading List



My reading posts seemed to have been dropped a bit so there is a lot to catch up on and this photo has nothing to do with the books I read in June. This is just part of my TBR list and since I did not take any photos of the books from June they photo will have to do!

I read 10 books and here they are:

The Resistance Man by Martin Walker - 3 star

Bruno, Chief of Police by Martin Walker - 3 star

Last Voyage of Valentina by Santa Montefiore - 3 star

Scythe by Neil Shusterman - 5 star

Thunderhead by Neil Shusterman - 5 star

Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness - 4 star

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - 4 star

Bonfire by Krysten Ritter

Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney - 4 stars

The Woman in the Window by A J Finn - 3 stars


So as you can see I really enjoyed Scythe and Thunderhead, these are the first two books in a trilogy. I very much look forward to the last one.

Monsters of Men is the last in another trilogy which I also really liked.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone is the first in a trilogy, already read the second in July, now to wait for the third.


Here are some links to check out!

Oh I do miss Obama!

Here is the shortlist for Not The Booker Prize, and they sound all very interesting!

Here are books recommended by writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment