Saturday 8 September 2018

A Long Weekend in Riga, Latvia Part 2













Very interesting bar!


So a quick trip back to Riga to finish off our travels to this city and one off the things you would notice about this city is that it is very colourful. It also has lots of amazing buildings and architecture too. You can also check out the photos from my first post about Riga on the blog. 

We went to a cafe/bar called Black Magic, which was a tip from my Latvian friend Kat. It was very nice and I tried the drink Black Balsam which is from Latvia. It is very nice with prosecco but for me on its own not my cup of tea! I would definitely recommend a visit for sure!

This week has been filled with Alessio`s birthday, his birthday was on 3rd Sept and we had a small celebration that evening. Today was his party, which was a joint one with his friend Josiah. They decided to go to Alpamare. I had not been for over 15 years and could not remember much about the place. The boys had a super time, we had delicious carrot cake bake by Amy, Josiah`s mum and of course they got presents. So that it is over for another year!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment