Wednesday 31 October 2018

The Magic Fountain, Barcelona













Our trip to Barcelona took place during the second week of the school holidays, we were here for 4 full days, so we packed in a lot of sightseeing.

The first evening we went to see The Magic Fountain which is situated very near to Plaza Espana, in the Montjuic area. It takes place in the evenings and it depends of the time of year as well. In October it is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.

There was a huge crowd as to be expected but we found a spot to wait. At 9pm it started and we were not disappointed. The music, the different colours and the changing of the water made for a great spectacle. It did kind of remind me of the light show we saw in Singapore.

It lasted around 20mins and afterwards we went back to our hotel. I took my new camera with me and it seems I still do not know how to use it. I tried to put the photos on my laptop but they would not download. I hope I manage to do it.

We are not really in the Halloween mood, I have been ill since the weekend and have been off work too. Alessio is going to a Halloween party this afternoon, so at least he will have some fun. I guess I should get some sweets in case some kids come knocking on the door.

Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment