Thursday 25 April 2019

In and Around Lake Zurich



Seebad Enge

Shop sign Zurich

Restaurant Sign Zurich

Au Pensiula

Fair at Burliplatz

Outside Coop in Ruschlikon

Au Peninsula


Au Pensiula
This post is just some of the many photos I take but I have put them on Instagram, well most anyway.
They were taken in the months of March and April.

The flowers are from this Tuesday and at a park in Wädenswil where we went with the kids from work to visit a playground.

Four are taken in Zurich at different times, I do like the big wheel one in particular.

Three are taken on walks to the Au peninsula, usually when we go on walks with the kids from work we come here. It is a wonderful area to walk in.

The plane one was taken right outside my work on an early Wednesday morning, the sky was much more pink looking than it does in the photo.

Alessio has already been just over one week into his Spring school holidays and now I am on holiday and we will be going to Scotland.

The last time we were in Scotland was Christmas 2017, so I am really looking forward to see my family and do some trips too.


Enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment