Friday 18 October 2019

365 Book Challenge Days 82 to 94

Day 82

Day 83

Day 84

Day 85


Day 86

Day 87

Day 88

Day 89

Day 90

Day 91

Day 92

Day 93

Day 94
Another 365 photo post -

Wednesday 18th September - Where The Crawdads Sings by Delia Owen, I really enjoyed this book, it was from the library

Thursday 19th September - I decided to buy a cover of The Handmaid`s Tale by Margaret Atwood. I have never read this book nor seen the TV series. Plus I really liked this edition.

Friday 20th September - Another buy for the cover, it is really lovely

Saturday 21st September - Rotherweird by Andrew Caldecott, first in a trilogy

Sunday 22nd September - 3 books that I have read

Monday 23rd September - The next book picked out of my tar jar

Tuesday 24th September - The Au Pair by Emma Rous, another good thriller

Wednesday 25th September - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Thursday 26th September - Two books to read

Friday 27th September - Goodies from Illumicrate box

Saturday 28th September - The next read from by tbr jar

Sunday 29th September - A strange read was this one The Pisces by Melissa Broder

Monday 30th September - The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup, I very thrilling book

Well finally got through September, next post will be with the October reading, have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment