Monday 14 September 2020

Views From Lake Zurich
















Well long time no see, I finally decided to try to get back into blogging. Well let's if I really will after all.

Let us go back to the Spring holidays, we were supposed to have gone and a cruise but as we all know that was quite impossible to do. Instead I went walking up and down the lake, enjoying the sun. It was actually pretty dam warm in April. I did not walk huge amounts and sometimes took a book along too. It is really a lovely lake and some great views. 

I did manage to get to Scotland in the summer holidays and have lots of lovely pictures of the Shetland Islands. I will post them eventually. In October, I have one week off and we will be staying in Switzerland and seeing some sights here.

So this is goodbye for the moment, see you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment