Wednesday 27 March 2019

A Visit to Barcelona Again








Temple of Augustus

Temple of Augustus







El Born

El Born

El Born Visitor Centre




During school holidays in February I visited Barcelona again, but this time I went with my friend Arlene and my father.

We stayed in an apartment complex called 08028 Apartments and I would recommend this place, it was right next to a metro stop and very, very near to Camp Nou Stadium. This is their site www.08028apartments.com

We just wandered around the city, the port/marina, Poblenou area, the Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya and El Born area. Saturday evening we went to see the match FC Barcelona against FC Valladolid, Barca won by 1- 0 and it was a penalty scored by, yes you all know Messi.

On Sunday we went our separate ways, Arlene and I took a long bus trip to Andorra and my father stayed in Barcelona. We got back quite late but still had time for dinner and a catch up on what we all did.

The next day Monday, my father had to leave pretty early, but we could lie in for a bit at least before we headed off to the airport.

The weekend looms very near now and Alessio has a football match and maybe on Sunday we will go for a day trip.

Wishing you all a good mid week

No comments:

Post a Comment