Saturday 9 March 2019

A Day in Kuala Lumper, Malaysia



Then Hou Temple



King`s Palace




Tugu Negara


National Monument Park






KLCC Park




As you all know by now that over the Christmas holidays I was away and the first stop was in Kuala Lumper, Malaysia.

We only had one full day in this huge city so I booked a 3 hour tour to see the main sites. The guide was quite amusing and was able to tell us the most important information about the sites we saw.

We visited the Thean Hou temple, National Mosque,  King`s Palace, National Monument Park, Sultan Abul Samand Building and the Petronas Towers.

In the evening we went back to the towers and I went up for a visit, you need to book in advance which I of course had done. Afterwards we went for dinner in the KLCC esplanade area and we also saw  the water fountain light/music show.

It was a short visit to the city and I am glad to have visited KL.

Happy Weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment