Monday 30 January 2017

Sunny Morning Walk











This sunny walk was not at the weekend, although it could have been with the weather we had! It was during the Christmas period, I had a day free as Alessio was away with his friend and his family to visit the Transport Museum. I got the bus to the Rote Fabrik (Red Factory) and walked from there into the city.

 I like the Rote Fabrik building a lot, it holds concerts, art exhibitions, and it is also a dance club. There is also a cafe/restaurant which I have not been too, but had a peep in. As you can see from the outside it is covered in street art and there is some great stuff! There is a small playground which I have taken Alessio a few times.

The walk into the city was nice and there was lots of people out and about too, it did not take that long too.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment