Saturday 18 September 2021

Erlenbach Art in the Park











 

Hello again! I now work in Erlenbach, which is on the other side of the lake and I also take public transport. I hardly use my car anymore!

In the Rössli Park in Erlenbach, at the moment there are the above art installations. There is information about the art piece. I am now sure what to think about these pieces to be honest. But is it nice to be able to experience art outside and not have to pay an entrance fee.

In other news I am trying to plan or think about holidays and hope to goodness that Covid does not spoil them. I am slowly feeling the need to visit new places. Next weekend I will be going to Milan with some friends. I am starting small with trips just now.

Anyway hope you are having a lovely weekend!  Enjoy!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment