Sunday 24 October 2021

Fashion Show in Milan


















 


Hello friends, the last weekend in September I went to Milan with some friends. The main reason was that one of my friends is a photographer and she was going to take photos of the fashion show of Italian designer Francesca Liberatore.

I was super excited to see a fashion show as it is next to impossible to see one, it was held in the Space cinema, which is basically next to the famous Duomo. It was a really great place to hold a fashion show. 

The music, models and clothes were all really fabulous and I really enjoyed myself. It lasts about 15mins and rather hard to take any decent photos, but I tried.

Afterwards some of the models were hanging around outside the cinema and some of the photographers were taking their photos and talking to them.

I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend. It's crazy to think it is nearly November. Next weekend the clocks go back a hour, something I don't always remember.

Take care, Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment