Sunday 29 September 2019

365 Book Challenge Days 57 to 68

Day 58

Day 59

Day 60

Day 61

Day 62

Day 63

Day 64

Day 65

Day 66

Day 67

Day 68

Since we are nearly into October thought I would do a book post:

Sunday 25th August - A library book The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer

Monday 26th August - YA book called The Secret Runners of New York by Matthew Reilly, I really enjoyed this one

Tuesday 27th August - Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson, first in a trilogy

Wednesday 28th August - My Illumicrate box arrived, love it

Thursday 29th August - Recursion by Blake Crouch, I bought that at the English bookshop

Friday 30th August - The Vanishing Star, this is the second in the Truly Devious series. I still have not read it

Saturday 31st August - I picked out of my Tbr jar, A Good Girl`s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson, I really liked this one too

Sunday 1st September - I selected Enchantee by Gita Trelease, this is a good book, set in Paris around the French Revolution

Monday 2nd September - It did not take me long to read it and next year comes to next book

Tuesday 3rd September - Sanctuary by V V James, this was one of the Illumicrate books and it did not disappoint

Wednesday 4th September - The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff, another library book. Set during WW2 and just after the end of the war, it goes back and forth.


August was a good month I read 14 books, one that is not on their is One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus. It was a great books and the next in the series is out early next year.

Hope you all had a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment