Friday 6 September 2019

365 Book Challenge Days 31 to 42

Day 31

Day 32

Day 33

Day 34

Day 35

Day 36

Day 37

Day 38

Day 39

Day 40

Day 41

Day 42

So the book challenge is coming along very nicely, no shortages of books, that is for sure

Tuesday 30th July - Sanctuary by V V James, signed from Illumincrate

Wednesday 31th July -The Whisper Man by Alex North, brilliant thriller

Thursday 1st August - Books outside a charity shop in Broughty Ferry

Friday 2nd August - The Amber Shadows by Lucy Ribchester

Saturday  3rd August - A book I bought in a charity shop called Time Is A Killer by Michel Bussi

Sunday 4th August - Selection of books from Waterstones in Edinburgh

Monday 5th August - The books I bought from Waterstones

Tuesday 6th August - Book shop in Stromness, Orkney Islands

Wednesday 7th August - Evil for Evil by Aline Templeton, set in Scotland

Thursday 8th August - Two books on show at a tourist info place

Friday 9th August - One Week In December by Sebastion Faulks

Saturday 10th August - The back on the same book, which I did not read


I have to mention that I mixed up two photos, 6th & 7th August should be the other way around. Anyway I brought back lots of books from Scotland and since I am back in Zurich have also managed to get lots of books too.

Wishing you all a great weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment