Sunday 15 September 2019

365 Book Challenge Days 43 to 56

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45

Day 46

Day 47

Day 48

Day 49

Day 50

Day 51

Day 52

Day 53

Day 54

Day 55

Day 56
I am a bit behind with my book challenge, so here we go:

Sunday 11th  August - A lovely selection of books

Monday 12th August - A book cover I liked

Tuesday 13th August - The latest two books by the writer Denzil Meyrick

Wednesday 14th August - Bought in a supermarket

Thursday 15th August - In the spare room of my parents` house

Friday 16th August - At the Edinburgh International Book Festival we saw two writers Kate Hamer and Doug Johnstone

Saturday 17th August - Signed book from Kate Hamer

Sunday 18th August - Latest book from Kate Hamer

Monday 19th August - I read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Reid Jenkins

Tuesday 20th August - The Last by Hanna Jameson, which I enjoyed along with the other book too

Wednesday 21st August - The Mangle Street Murders by  M R C Kasasian, this is the first book in this series

Thursday 22nd August - A Selection of green books I own

Friday 23rd August - Library books from Zurich

Saturday 24th August - A visit to the Horgen library


This was quite a long post as I want to catch up as much as possible. Since then I have read lots of books and continued buying books too.

How is your reading going?

No comments:

Post a Comment