Wednesday 27 February 2019

January Books










I got through 8 books in January and I enjoyed them all. I started a new series and got some books from the library that I have been wanting to read for ages.

In The Month of Midnight Sun by Cecilia Ekback

The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman

Melmoth by Sarah Perry

A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult

The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai

The Water Cure by Sophie Macintosh

Tangerine by Christine Mangan

The Bookseller by Cynthnia Swanson

Witness The Dead by Craig Robertson

I think my favourite book was The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai and my least was Melmoth by Sarah Perry

The new series I started is The Invisible Library, it has 5 books in the series and I have read the second installment already.

I also read my first Jodi Picoult book which was on the subject of abortions, set in the US and I liked this book too.

February is coming to an end and this week too, only tomorrow to go. Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment